Wednesday, December 03, 2014

PASSED

My daughter passed her driving test yesterday first attempt she is now road legal and has already been out on the roads by herself , her my son and myself all passed first time , must be in the jeans.

We went to see about the static home yesterday it was not a good result ,the lady who owns it can't sub let it to us whilst i get my money next year for numerous reasons , all we can do is pray it does not sell in the next four months .

Snow is supposed to be on its way to us in the U.K  if it happens chances are that i won't be able to get to work , so it's a good job i still  have three weeks annual leave left to take , i hope we get snowed in for a little while like the weekend and a few days in the week would be good .

As of yet bought no Christmas cards and not loaded iPhone with any Christmas festive tunes , maybe when its snow will watch Home Alone again for the 20th time and listen to some Christmas songs .

Been invited to my sister's house next Saturday for a family get together its on the 13th which is our mother's birthday , its my Dad's birthday tomorrow .

Watching - I Origins

Listening to - Pink Floyd  "The Endless River"

Watching tv - TWD and Constantine

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...