Thursday, August 14, 2014

WORSE THAN

Thought i had linked my Nectar card to my gas and electric payments i make each month for some reason i was not receiving points i phoned them up and hopefully my points will be back dated to April this will show on my account within the next few days end of the day my supermarket shopping  and petrol fill ups are all rewarding my account with points and it all adds up , not to a life changing amount but it all helps in times of need,

Still watching Breaking Bad watched another two episodes seven left to watch by the end of the week hopefully i will have watched the final one .
I have downloaded all the ost from Breaking Bad  from each season  , so i have the music now on my iPad minis hd to listen to at my leisure.

The cat loves jumping on to and in to things specially once your back is turned it is worse than having a small child , worse than having two small children  , and he constantly torments the dog whom is exceptionally tolerant




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...