Friday, August 22, 2014

NEW FISH AND INDIANS

The cat and dog are getting on great together if anything the cat is more a bully than the dog and its a quarter the size of the dog.



My Daughter is now in Greece in Lindos on Rhodes island she as also gone for a week .
I wish i was jetting off to a Greek island summer seems to be almost over for this year a depressing thought indeed.

I will more than likely be returning to work Monday which will be a slog but inevitable after two weeks on sick my return is looming .

Still waiting for my payout from the RTA we was in last March i might need to get some new wheels of my own , Helen is taking driving lessons again after a few months off , she has a new instructor and is learning in an automatic transmission car which means she will trade in her Suzuki Swift which is manual transmission which in turn means i will need a motor of my own to get me to work and back as i can't get to work any other way .

Bought another dozen fish for the tank along with a new air stone some plants and a new filter we cleaned the tank out this morning and decided to add more fish mainly because we only had three left and the pleco .

Just remembered that this coming Monday is a bank holiday in the U.K so i will not be going back until Tuesday.


South American Indians at York




Watching -Elysium

Reading - Richard Montanari "The Stolen Ones ".

Listening to - The Antlers.

Wanting - Headphones and a I-pod Classic.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...