Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Kos

My son Guy and his girlfriend are boarding a flight to Kos in Greece they are going for a week from looking online it's a beautiful island I am extremely jealous I wish I was on the seat next to them waiting for take off.
The Mediterranean Sea and coast is my favourite place and it's a short flight and quite cheap to get there hopefully we will be in Greece next year and do some island hopping , just need to renew my passport.



The food is excellent the swordfish and local dishes are the best cooked at local tavernas and beach restaurants also they are many ancient sites and ruins to visit and plenty of water front harbours all in all a ideal place to visit for any amount of time .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...