Saturday, August 02, 2014

TWO OUT OF THREE

Went over to Meadow Hall at Sheffield today i went to my phone providers shop and upgraded my two year old I-phone 4s to a 16gb 5s at no extra cost , i then went to the Apple store and traded in my old white I-phone 4s for money off on a I-pad mini i also got 3% discount off because i work for the NHS so with the £120 that  i got for my old phone it was a very good saving , i got both devices in black and slate grey , so my main three devices are all Apple well that was until my track pad started playing up on my Mac book Pro so one down the warranty is still valid so i have booked it in to the Genius bar at the Apple store  Trinity Leeds next week , i have an Apple Mouse so all is not lost.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...