Sunday, February 16, 2014

WORKED UP

Was up at six a.m to go to work after about five hours sleep working until have seven tonight doing exactly the same tomorrow too.
Saturday and  Sunday worked so  another weekend wasted.
Still missing my phone suffering bad withdrawal symptoms i can't believe how boring days are I am really lost the worst thing is it might have to last another two weeks without a phone.
Worst thing is next week when I am doing two till two is going to drag and drag , we don't even have wi- fi that  i can hook up to , if there was could take my Nexus 7 in and be happy.
Six days to go then nine days off .
Finished work went to the Fix house for Sunday lunch I had roast pork with potatoes and leeks .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...