Saturday, February 08, 2014

DOESN'T EVER LAST LONG

Dropped Helen. Of at the hairdressers this morning at half past nine she  is having her extensions and her hair re coloured . I don't start work until two in the afternoon so I have a few hours to kill.

I walked Pip up the canal and back at Rodley then I called in to Morrison's and got two hand made pork pies and a chicken ham and leek for Helen , after she is finished at the salon she is going to her parents house , if she is finished before I have to make my way to work I will pick her up and drop her off if not I will just drop Pip off.

Sold my old laptop it was a Dell got £95 for it I removed everything off it as it was taking ages to boot I also wiped all the free space on the drive , I kept the carry  case i bought for it .
I am working next weekend then the week after doing five 12 hours shifts so I have to make the most of tomorrow until I break up on the 24th of February its work , work and work.

Playing - Flappy Bird scored 14.

Watching -  Home front .

Eating - Fish & chips.

Drinking - Alta Rica coffee.

Wanting - Wireless keyboard cover for Nexus 7.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...