Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SNOW N ICE

Well the snow as truly arrived on the moors we had to turn around and head back home , the Nissan is not that good in the snow , in fact its utter crap I should have kept the Freelander 4×4 , it is the ice that's the stumbling block when your wheels spin and you are sliding sidewards and back words at the same time and  your just waiting for the sound of crunching metal you know your pissing in the wind ,so to say , you have to park up and walk lucky enough I was only 50 yards from the cottage .

A nice lamb Rogan Josh with chips rice and nan breads a bottle of pear cider and who gives a monkey what its doing outside , not I.

Helen,s i-phone 4s ended up in the dogs water bowl not Looking good at the moment its in a Tupperware tub on a bed of rice on top of the fire hoping and praying that it drys out only  time will tell if it wasn't for bad luck , we would not have any .

If the ice does not melt it is going to mean that I can't drive the car and if I can't drive the car then  I can't go to work , not sure how I stand about working the weekend if I miss a day through the week another dilemma why is life so difficult and trying roll on summer hose pipe pans dried out reservoirs and prickly heat be a breeze.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...