Saturday, February 22, 2014

DEAD TIRED

Last day working nine days chillin roll on two am Saturday morning I am tired I just want home time to come quickly its only half a day out of my life .
Its been over a week that I have had no phone this is the longest period that I have not had a mobile in the last nine years , I took my Nexus tablet but with no Internet connection it is a poor substitute .

Downloaded a few films albums and books I am not reading enough ,  I can't seem to finish books anymore i get half through and don't go back to them.

Helen has had three readings  over the last week and everyone that comes are  recommending her to their friends its slower than Leeds but it is picking up.

The last few days its been sunny on a morning but cold and windy hopefully next week its fine so we can get out .

Helped the portering supervisor put a body back into the mortuary fridge early this morning . The lady had died in resus and her family had wanted to view her body , so she was put into the chapel then returned to the cold after they had left .
, she was born in 1931 you always think about what type of life the deceased person  had , there was around another  twenty bodies waiting to go for burial , stacked up in fridges that hold a stack of  four bodies ,  makes you appreciate life and makes  want to get out there and  do new stuff and experience life fully and hopefully not to waste a minute . I so wish I could travel more go to different continents ,  explore and log each day by diary ,blog and blog that be an experience .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...