Friday, November 08, 2013

GERMAN MARKET AGAIN

Work sucks next week I have the equivalent of having the bosses son working with me , he is shadowing me , why me going to be a fcuking hassle no skiving off as he will be reporting back to Daddy can't wait.
Still selling strawberries in the supermarket also bought some Baxter's Royal game soup which is what I had for tea tonight at eleven when I got in from work.
They switched on the Leeds Christmas lights and the German Christmas market opens tomorrow seems to get earlier every year.
Might go to Lincoln Christmas market went with Helen must  be five years ago how time flies.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...