Thursday, November 14, 2013

WHERE I LIVE

All of these pictures are a few yards from my cottage all are unique all different .


Front and side elevation of the white cottage .


The house below is 1.2 million pounds should you fancy a detached five bedroom stone built home.
The interior is not to my taste I be knocking walls down and creating bigger spaces.


High point of my walk taken with my Fuji finepix. 


Zooming in the  same position high up on the road half mile away from where I live.


Roof tops and chimney pots  of Holmfirth 


Yorkshire stone slate roof gets better with age.


Another mill  chimney just  left of center 


Love this white cottage rear photograph it has been mortilised on the "Last of the summer wine"


There is loads more photos at on point you can zoom in to the town center we are so high up there are houses above and below on different roads and streets .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...