Sunday, November 03, 2013

FIREWORKS

Friday night is now saturday morning Watching "release the hounds" need to go to bed get some sleep its quarter to three ,am  not tired not even yawning i have been playing Tomb Raider stuck on the big boss Samurai to shoot him in the back then finish him off with your ice Axe easier said then done I finally did it I have  completed the game the first game I have completed in the last eight years got Tomb Raider 'Underworld' to start.

Saturday
Helen had three people for readings after drove over to my sisters house for bonfire fireworks and food pork pie and peas , as usual it was raining but it was on and off most of the night but it did not stop us letting off the fireworks my daughter was also there it has been awhile seen we meet up

Sunday
Went to Manchester Helen got her watch fitted with a new bracelet , we went to the Old Wellington its a pub and restaurant in a building that was built in 1554 had lamb shank nice but very small portions two roast potatoes and a spoon full of mash joking I was hungry after I ate it I order a desert bread of  butter pudding with custard again very nice  but so very small portion pissed off .
Bought Assaians Creed and the first two Batman games for my Ps3.



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...