Wednesday, February 06, 2013

TIRED OUT

Monday
Totally tired its been a shit start to the week ,i have got to stay at work until two and  I had enough by  six.
I wanted to get in my car and go home I have had enough of trying to cover jobs because of sickness and annual leave , its a managers job so why leave it to me.its like locking the stable door after the fcuking horse as gone.Why cant I have a job I love a job where its exciting well paid and a half decent environment a decent canteen and at least a few perks and chance of promotion a company car and travelling.
Arrived home my tea supper was in the microwave Helen was in bed it was nearly half past two in the morning , I nuked the food  steak pie potatoes peas and Yorkshire puddings,
then i went to bed another fun day in the life of Bob.

Tuesday
Got up at eleven another two hours I will be back at work same shit different day , life goes on  we have a viewing for the house this coming Saturday hopefully a offer will follow and we can up root and start again debt free and With money in the bank not too much to ask for is it.
I got home just after two Helen had left me some cooked fish and some potato chips for frying ,she was already in bed i ate and went to bed

Wednesday
Was up just before half past seven  i drove to work parked the car  and jumped on the staff shuttle bus ,its my last  day on training that i started in September last year i had an assignment to hand in and might be considered to do the next level if its offered to me. i finish at ten tonight then work two more and have nine days off i am totally knackered and want to go to bed and sleep in.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...