Monday, October 29, 2012

Longer ride

Sat in my freelander waiting for Helen ,its Sunny but cold I am using my I phone as a hot spot and its  working fine , technology is so impressive, I wish I was now leaving school and could get a career in I.T  or web design your office could be anywhere you choose and could be city or even world wide get your pay cheques through pay pal that would make traveling so much easier and fun .

Today we went shopping bought some slippers the first pair i have owned in at least the last twenty five years or so, they are so comfy and warm i also bought a fleece dressing gown as well its black and grey stripes with pockets got this in XXL just because can double wrap yourself in it for extra cosiness and warmth i also invested in a winters scarf that's extra long , not going to be cold this winter in our out , in bed or not in bed.

They have put on my bus route the long stretch bend in the middle buses with WiFi there is less seats than the double deckers they are now every seven minutes



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...