Monday, October 24, 2011

Standing at the bus stop this morning just before half past six i realised i had left my id badge and swipe card on my bedside drawers.Also it had the key for my locker on it so i trundled on back home hopefully in the process not missing my bus i dashed home unlocked the porch unlocked the front door dashed upstairs grabbed the lanyard with my id and swipe card dashed back downstairs locked up got back to the bus stop and caught the bus in to work result.got in to work signed in couldn't find my id badge etc shit search my jacket pockets jean pockets and back pack no joy shit.reported the lost to security to cancel my swipe card which gave me access to all areas.
I had to get two forms filled out one for the swipe lock card and my photo id card took them over to security located at other side of the building to where i work quite a trek , only to find the computer was down couldn't print my photo id out the swipe card takes 24hours to process , So all fcuking day i had to be buzzed in and out which was totally annoying pissed me right off. By the end of the day i had my photo card id only need my swipe card should be tomorrow after twelve and a key to my locker so i can get my theatre shoes hopefully can get in using a master key if not get another key.WHY DID I BOTHER GOING HOME,

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...