Wednesday, October 26, 2011


No work until my evening shift woke up to a glorious morning the sun was shining the sky was blue we don't bother with drawing the curtains on a night in our bedroom nothing is opposite us apart from the church Helen got married in years earlier our house features on some of her wedding photos Nine years earlier I actually went to her evening reception and kiss her in her wedding dress know I get to kiss her naked who would of thought not my wife who had accompanied me , Helen I meet at work and as soon as I saw her I was in dream world I missed her when I didn't get to see her we both just worked on the weekends and of course when sickness and holidays occurred meant no weekly fix for me .
Today we went to kirkstall Abbey it's only a five Minute drive from where we live, Pip our jack came on our outing , never really explored the abbey or studied it's history it dares back to the 1500,s from reading plaques throughout the ruins the monks where called to pray six times a day starting at one in the Morning drank up to two gallons of ale a day had one bath once a month if they needed one or not and only had fires for warmth from November to Easter too much comfort was considered a sin, guess I am a sinner in more ways then one but hey only God can judge me.
Went to Toby carvery were we sinned some more they now do coke with unlimited refills , the waitress asked how many I would like , I said one glass and unlimited refills she said yes I replied do you see a rolex on my wrist NO so just the one glass and two straws we will share.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...