Thursday, December 04, 2008

Found out to day that my ex wife to be has missed the last two mortgage payments , as a result she has decided it is unrealistic that she can afford to live there and to put the house on the market and sell it for as much as we can .
Today had an appointment with my solicitor which was pre-booked last week and told him what has just occurred.
We have a pre court hearing on the 12th of Jan 2009 to discuss the finer points of the divorce like who gets what.
I don't know what back lash is going to come from my two kids my son is sixteen in January and my daughter eighteen in January my son would be more than welcome to live with us if he wished to.
All i want now is for everything to be finalised done and dusted my solicitor himself said our divorce should have been straight forward but thanks to my wife actions it has dragged out over a year .
four days running we have now had snow , i do hope its a white Christmas going to Lincoln this Saturday to the visiting the Christmas market .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...