Monday, February 11, 2008

Friday night Ellie went over to Bradford with her ice skating and ended up damaging her knees hand and general aches and pains throughout her body.She bought some dark brown hair colouring as she is dyed blonde i thought it odd until she mentioned it was for me so Friday night at eleven o clock i am in the bathroom getting my hair coloured.To be fair i like it its a few shades dark then my natural colour and it does look well.On my way home from work i called in to Morrison's for a few bits and pieces and bought her some flowers for doing my ironing.

Worked Saturday till one thirty Ellie did not go in to work and i called back to the flat and walked back in to town with Ellie she was still suffering but not as bad, the tablets she takes kicked in and did the trick . I did meet up with my Son and he wanted to visit the Royal Armouries again, we have been on numerous occasions it never use to bother me but when i got back home and saw Ellie i realised all we saw and read about and all the displays are just about man killing man and it bothered me i don't think i will go back again or if i do it will be in a very long time.

Sunday went to work until twelve o clock left work and the sun was blazing the sky was blue walked back to the flat called in to Curry's and bought 1 gig xd memory card , showered got changed and walked in to the city with H, went to the Mosaic open market to look at the craft stalls then walked up to River Island when i bumped in to my Daugther who was with two of her mates.

From River island i bought three pairs of jeans and a black leather bomber jacket . bought Ellie some jeans and a shirt and jumper , then went to Next bought some black boxers Ellie bought me a black leather jacket we then went across to Boots i needed to get some lotions and potions to sort out my feet to sort out my nails and hard skin not my best feature.

In the evening went to the City Palace pub for a pint then went to Aagrah Indian restaurant had starter mixed kebab H had onion bahjees then we both had main dish with four chapatis and two deserts plus two drinks all in for £34.00 , left went to the Aire Bar then went home to bed.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...