Monday, February 19, 2007

Finished work yesterday and i headed for home my Sister and her Husband was there on his Suzuki motorbike
He took my son out for quick spin on it whilst I had a quick coffee .

Then my son jumped in the car and I headed for the cinema at xscape in Castleford wanting to to go to the 4.20pm showing of Hot Fuzz we both walked up to the kiosk to purchase two tickets when I was asked how old was my son i replied 15 the girl at the kiosk than asked for proof I told her I am his father and that I was vouching that he was of 15 years old.

still no joy with out the proof no tickets i asked what if my son stood out of view and she just sold me two tickets for Hot Fuzz no joy she wouldn't the jumped up little jobs worth she ruined are Sunday afternoon out just because she could.

It is now a mission to get in with my son and watch Hot Fuzz hehe watch this space will try next Sunday instead we had a couple games of air hockey and went to burger king then trotted of home to watch Shaun of the dead on dvd.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...