TUESDAY -Phoned the garage to book the van for it's MOT I had to take it down for them to check the weight it was fine they will do it it is booked in for the 5th of October fingers crossed .Went to Marks and Spencer's at Glossop for a few items like ham , chorizo and pepperoni as well as all butter biscuits .Not looking forward to going to work it is alright once I am there its just the journey there I have driven it too many times the coming home is better than the going .
SATURDAY - Went over to Crofton took the van got the radio head unit checked theory being we think the head unit is shutting down as it should and is not draining the battery .We know the Alternator charges the battery as it should the only other thing is the battery itself will get a drop test done on it and if need be buy a new battery .The next thing I am buying for the van is a power invertor so I can run 240volts from the leisure battery or batteries if we hook a second battery up for more power .

No comments:
Post a Comment