Saturday, September 26, 2026

IT'S OUT CRAZY I KNOW

 FRIDAY - After being stood from last Sunday the van does not start it jump starts using the Noco jump starter unit first time and it starts again when it is disconnected it is just the initial start up .I reckon I need a new batterie and take it from there .

SATURDAY - Went to Curry's PcWorld Helen bought a Vax wet and dry vacuum cleaner it should have been £349 it had a 40% discount we paid £208 we also bought  Dyson V8 advanced this was also half price we paid £148 .We tried the Vax on the upstairs carpets very good the handle is  detachable and you can use it to target dirt patches or stains for all intense and purposes it is a battery operated water pistol it didn't work  replaced the batteries 2x AAA  still no joy we can life without this option .The Dyson's batterie is suppose to last 40 minutes it does twenty tops then takes five hours to charge not impressed when it has power it's great no power no suction .

MONDAY - Phoned in work  sick with sickness and diarrhoea  got to be 48 hours clear before returning .

TUESDAY - Took Helen to A&E at 03.00 in the morning she checked out ok I wont go in to details we was out for 07.00 a.m in the afternoon we went back to a different part of HRI to get Helen's bloods taken and sent of for testing .

Took the head unit out of the van totally isolated the van key fob would not even open the central locking ,recharged the battery from 0% to 100% 


THURSDAY - Took Helen for a ultra sound all was good no issues all clear .

FRIDAY - The vans battery is still 100% hopefully problem solved need another head unit .Went back to work crazy I know 

No comments:

IT'S OUT CRAZY I KNOW

 FRIDAY - After being stood from last Sunday the van does not start it jump starts using the Noco jump starter unit first time and it starts...