Wednesday, February 28, 2024

PATE AND BISCUITS

 MONDAY - I have the week off work I am back then for two weeks and I have another week off I know I get loads of holidays I ain't moaning .Helen as loads of readings to do I have the Netflix series Formula one drive to survive to watch .I use to watch Formula one religiously following Nigel Mansell then Damon Hill but lost interest as the rules changed and the TV channels changed it was not as good .

TUESDAY - Did a food shop bought a curry some fried chicken pieces sweet pots , coffee , brown sugar pear cider .as well as a turkey joint , chicken , lamb shanks and a gammon joint as well as frozen fries , hash browns , mash potatoes and other stuff .

WEDNESDAY - Went to McDonalds for breakfast I prefer the brekkie menu then the burger menu had a double sausage and egg mc muffin and a coffee was ok couldn't eat more than once a month had better coffee it was drinkable .Went to M&S over the road bought scones , hot cross buns , duck la orange pate some chutney butter and shortbread biscuits .Bought Rosie and Bailey some more soft toys  some treats and some dog biscuit's .

Went over to Cleckheaton  to see Helens son at the barbers shop he works at when he had finished his client we all went for a coffee half of it is a wine / gin bar the coffee was good we have arranged to go for Sunday dinner one weekend Liam is going to cook for us.


The game that I ordered from  Ebay was posted through the letter box "Wolfenstein Young Blood Deluxe Edition " started playing it already stuck need a code to open the doors on the zeppelin cheated it just want to shoot em up .

 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...