Monday, February 26, 2024

COBBLER

 SATURDAY - Did a twelve hour shift four hours overtime finished  Saturday morning at 06.00 a/m got home just before seven cooked a fried spam and egg sandwich and made a coffee .I didn't go to bed Helen had a nail appointment at 10.45 seemed pointless I took her down and drove back home I laid out on the sofa until it was time to pick her up a couple of hours later .

We ended up driving to Sheffield to Meadow Hall it was after five when we got there Helen bought some tops , vests and leggings from Primark and a couple of tops from Fat Face . On the way home we stopped at the local Holmfirth chippy and got two fish one bag of chips a large battered sausage two bread cakes and a carton of peas and a carton of curry sauce for me .I was really tired watched some You Tube be for going to bed just before midnight .

SUNDAY - Went and bought some provisions we needed I was going to cook a beef cobbler for Sunday dinner .I needed swede , carrots , beef mince . onion , as well as coffee , pear cider , coke , dog and cat food and bread .The picture below is a stock photo I forgot to take a picture but needless to say it was legend , we had Yorkshire pudding and air fried chips and loads of gravy 



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...