Tuesday, August 29, 2023

ALL DECORATED

 SUNDAY - Went over to my sisters house for a family gathering in the afternoon only to be told that my brother in law was just getting over for covid which was a red flag to Helen , its Helens biggest nightmare she will infer her parents we did sit out in the garden I had food Helen refused she had a cup of tea and that's all , the atmosphere was heavy I was glad when we left we had decorating to do to make ready for the wallpaper going on Monday .

MONDAY - Took the dogs on their longest walk yet , we did 9 kilometres  I had to keep out so the the Walls could be papered the the paint finished, the stairway landing and downstairs wall all looks really good,  fresh and clean you cant bet new decorated  walls and wood work makes it all looks super fresh and new .






No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...