Tuesday, August 08, 2023

GOT

 SUNDAY - My daughter came over with Josh and the grandchildren Jenson and Freddie plus she had picked my son up Guy.Its been well over 18 months since we have all been together we went foo a walk on Winscar reservoir the boats were out on the water it was quite warm and the sun out in appearance which made a change and the dogs got their second walk of the day .

They all went back to my daughters house at Stanley Helen and I went to McDonalds for her fillet O'fish meal I went to KFC for my food after we drove over to my daughters house and all meet up again .

Watched some tv the follow on series to G.O.T "The House of Dragons " Helen was getting in to it she has never watched one episode of "Game of Thrones " now she wants to watch it guess I will be watching it again with her .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...