Sunday, February 07, 2021

THIS IS THE LAST TIME

 My Daughter my son, Helen and myself have not all been together since June 2014 when we went to the Fleece Inn near Holme mast nearly seven years ago .

I did see my son last year when we went to the Ship Inn at Acaster Malbis we seem to always meet at a pub . My Daughter I see regular as she cuts my har and we visit each other on a regular basis.

The picture below is from 2014 in the car park of the Fleece who do a wicked full English breakfast and Sunday lunch lamb shank and braising steak I remember it well , we are all older and hopefully wiser but then again not.



We was reunited today as Guy , Helen and I went over to see my daughter and her boyfriend Josh in their new abode , if it takes another seven years to meet up again then we want our arses kicking .I doubt it will because as my daughter is coming over in the next few weeks .

SATURDAY - My son seems to have  settled in to be honest its not been that bad but it is early days very early days like day two .
He has been telephoning and face timing his girlfriend I think he did a live  messenger to show her where he is living he did a room by room tour for her. He needs a job and he needs to register with our doctors he also needs to change his benefit details .

Well it is snowing again apparently it going to be a sever I went out and bought some food .2 packets of beef mince , lasagne sheets , three packets of sausages , two packets of bacon , a joint of beef brisket , black pudding , 18 extra large eggs , four tins baked beans and four of tomatoes , bread and bread cakes , fresh orange , large bag of potatoes , cat and dog food , biscuits and coffee and milk , a big block of cheese  , mushrooms and onions and three lamb pasties .Plus we have tinned and frozen food we won't starve .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...