Saturday, February 06, 2021

STREET LIFE

 WEDNESDAY  - Went to York to pick up my son will have to go back tomorrow he was in no fit state to come home .If he does not apologise get his shit together he is homeless , last chance salon if he does not take it then the only way is down .

THURSDAY - Got an apology from my son he was very humble he knows he did wrong .I gave him a set of rules and basically told him break them and your on the street he agreed time will tell I pick him up tomorrow at half past nine a.m shit or bust I won't be going back a third time .

FRIDAY - Meet up with my son Guy he was sober and waiting . He had a Covid lateral test in the car he passed it .We then went to where he was living with his girlfriend to pick his stuff up , he said his farewells to his girlfriend and we headed home .

We sorted out the spare bedroom we rearrange the bed so it was back facing the window striped the sheets and duvet cover and pillow cases and Helen washed them so he had fresh bedding .Helen also emptied her drawers she emptied all her stuff out so he could have somewhere to put his gear , I put the tv on the wall , and give him and android tablet to use .I also lent him the x-box and all my games  obviously I don't want him bored  , by the way my son is twenty eight .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...