Saturday, February 13, 2021

SUPERCHARGED

 My son has been living with Helen and I for jusy over a week now ,It has not been easy but to be honest my son has done what's has been asked of him and been no trouble , he has followed all the rules .

He tends to sleep a lot but if that makes the day less boring for him its not a major issue .It is awkward because our house is not just for us and of course we don't know what time frame we are looking at .His girlfriend has ended their relationship and has broken up with him which seems pretty final .

He as also got a days trail with a company over in Halifax not sure how I am going to get him there each day and I certainly can't pick him up as I will be driving myself to work each day , life is never easy .

SATURDAY - Took Helens Mac Book Pro to get fixed the I.T shop phoned me up the couldn't get past the password screen it was not progressing past that point , but on a good note the internal hard drive is good so its not the drive , he is going to an Apple diagnostic program to see if that can detect the issue it will be next week now before we know what the issues are. Surprisingly whilst typing this I had a phone call problem solved new ssd hard drive as been fitted and everything is now good at a cost of  £220 but its a lot lot faster both on boot up and opening apps and programs   its like four times faster , hopefully I will get mine done at the end of the month .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...