Friday, November 13, 2020

WELL STONED

 We picked the Yorkshire stone fire  hearth up from the stone masons yard o unbury . it was way too heavy and was just too long to fit in the car , we asked for them to cut it in half .I still struggled to get it in to the house and into the room I walked both pieces  on the edges through the alley via the back patio doors the day after it all fixed and in place job done .



The Yorkshire ripper is dead Friday the 13th brilliant news he lived far too long .I hope he hated every day in prison he should have been hanged .

Next project I need to fit a folding door on the under stair store room not sure which one need to find a half decent one .

Looking forward to the weekend not sure we are doing anything special fish and chips a take away some cider read a book , catch up on You Tube and Netflix total chill time sounds good to me .

Christmas is looming I am working 13.00 until 21.00 which is totally fcuked Christmas Day up I have asked for the 28th of December off as its helens birthday I have yet to have it granted .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...