Saturday, November 07, 2020

BUSY

Recieved another letter from the police regarding the dreaded speeding ticket they are asking for £100 fine plus three points on my license or I can take it to court of course I am going to accept it I was expecting six points and a weeks wage as a fine so I was quite happy with the offer they have given me . I have since paid it and sent my driving license off for the points . Two weeks off flew by the second week i did some decorating i did the living and dining room the entrance hall and stair case bulk head and top of the landing in white , i had to buy a flood light from Tool station way too dark to paint probbarly . we have also bought a living flame effect electric fire that puts out fake smoke using water converted to steam looks highly realistic .New Houses dont have fire places just centeral heating which is highly effective the fire is for the effect of a real fire only we wont have the fire as a heat source. we have ordered a two inch stone hearth from a stone yard in Hourbury they are cutting it to size we should be able to pick it up this friday and i am making a fire surround out of some wooden ten by four sleepers , i bought a bracket to mount the tv on to the wall .
My daughter is having to close her hair salon once again due to lock down commenicng for the second time this year which is totally going to make life difficult for her , at least her son will be goig to school well fo rnow any way .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...