Thursday, November 19, 2020

STUPID CRASHED IT

Had the flu jab a couple of weeks ago a lot of my health care co workers have also had the inoculation yet people are skeptical about the cover vaccine , my thoughts are if its offered to you and you refuse and then get cover its going to be a very regretful decision that you made . But if you agree to have it and it works with no lasting side effects then its got to be a good decision  , would I have it at this moment in time I would go for it for  sure as I currently work in a hospital with covid infected patients if I was not working chances are  , then no I wouldn't but it is a hard choice to make.

What do I get Helen for Christmas she wants a Neom diffuser not a reed one a electric plug in one they are expensive I know she wouldn't turn her nose up if it was a White Company one which ain't that much cheaper , also it is her birthday three days later .

I have been thinking about a new tattoo not sure why or what is impelling me but I feel  compelled to get one as its been a few years since I felt the tattooist needle not 100% certain what to get I think I need something positive in these shitty times and I am thinking on the lines of something to do with music or art.

Work is ok staff are sick of wearing masks and goggles and forever washing and sanitising  their hands every time we go on to and exit a ward , but of course we understand the reason why .

My daughter's ex crashed his BMW M5 whilst driving at 140 mph all I can say is what a dick head luckily he was driving alone in the car and  no one was seriously injured or killed . A white van pulled out on him they probably didn't even see him coming and the van took him out broadside apparently  the van then end up on its roof on the opposite  side of the road ,the BMW passenger side was totally wrecked and the car is a total right off , the police took it away I guess they will check the onboard computer find out his speed I am also guessing his insurance will be void he will lose his license and job then who knows what else , I also know he spent £5k on the engine etc last year every two hundred miles you need to top up  oil it drinks petrol specially at 140 mph what a chav what a moron and this happened in broad daylight mid afternoon .




I have two hours short of four weeks annual leave remaining at work I need to get some hours booked in I have until the end of March to fit them all in , might have to save a few days just in case I get snowed in .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...