Saturday, September 12, 2020

TIED

 I am really enjoying the new car but in a few months when the novelty of it being new wears off  it will just be just a car expect that I don't need to worry about it passing  M.O.T well not yet , unless I puncture the tyre I won't need to buy new tyres it comes with all the brake fluids  , oil , anti freeze,  coolants etc topped up worry free driving .

I of course appreciate what I have got and know that  I am lucky to be able to get the car in the first place and I do understand that for a lot of people owning a new car or any car would be a dream . This  it is not the first new I car  that I have owned I think this is the fourth but I do pay for the privilege its not for nothing it is at a price  I have monthly payments to pay and if I don't keep up the payments I will have the car taken off me , chances are I will change it before I own it so I will always be paying for a car that I drive unless I complete all monthly payments and the ballon payment at the end of the term I won't own it out right.

So although its a nice car it is at a cost but I don't smoke and don't really spend a lot on alcohol , I don't gamble and don't spend a fortune on clothes , and if I can't work through coronovirus I will  get paid if I loose my job and worse case scenario I cant keep to the payments then let them take the car from me  at this current time there are a lot  more important things in life than new cars .

Took Bailey to the groomers at a cost of  £45 his next cut will be just before Christmas .



Looking forward to finishing work I am so tied lack of sleep as caught up and having the weekend off having two bonus days off this week its been a short week but its took its toll due early morning bed times so roll on two a.m Saturday morning when I will as Simon and Garfunkel said  I will be Homewood bound .

SATURDAY - Got up at nine a.m cooked sausages and baked beans and scrambled egg and toast a little tip don't put milk in with the scrambled eggs there is no need it makes the eggs go rubbery just add butter to the pan once melted season with salt and black pepper then crack the eggs and cook whilst stirring with a whisk .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...