Monday, September 21, 2020

DEVILS BLOOD

 SATURDAY - Helen as two readings to do to day and is getting her nails done as well I will have a few hours on my own to kill .I ended up going to the chemist in Asda at Durkar which took a good hour and a half also I was an hour early I wa son time Helen had her readings put forward so I had an hour to kill in the car 

Due to the changes in distancing rules due to cover we can not check out the old workhouse in Wales we will have to sort out more door locations we might go to York amazingly Wayne has never ever been to York  .

SUNDAY - Cooked a roast pork dinner which was the high light of the day spent the day chillin out a bit of a waste but really tied , getting motivated not happening .

MONDAY  - Back to work the weekend went too fast .

its been a busy week with work and lack of sleep its catching up manage to wash the car used devils blood on the alloys what a great product you can buy it of eBay does what it says on the can .I did use a wheel brush but it did bring the wheels up like new you can get it from £7.99 and it should do all wheels twice or three times obviously depending on the size of your wheels .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...