Saturday, June 06, 2020

NO WATER NO GAS

THURSDAY - Went over to my daughter's house she had asked me if I would  put her up for  her wooden gin rack wall unit  that had been delivered on her  kitchen wall and a couple of thick heavy wooden floating shelves and her  wall mirror in her living room it makes a big difference the shelves look well nice , she needs to buy herself  a set of matching gin glasses .

FRIDAY- Phoned the tax office to see how my tax rebate form that I completed online was being processed no record of it being completed so I logged online for some reason it had not been sent so I completed it and got a confirmation email to confirm it had been sent 15 days I should find out if I am entitled to a rebate .

Helen tried to register with Next online shopping was a total pain so she had to telephone her order through it should all be delivered Thursday next week fingers crossed .

SATURDAY - Raining the electric supply was cut to our surrounding villages we was watching tv when the power got cut , as we don't have gas can't even make a hot drink it was off only for around a hour and half but it seemed forever .It wa five p.m when it came back on so I decided to cook tea did a shepherds pie with Yorkshires and peas and gravy whilst cooking got a text from Yorkshire water the supply was disconnected typical anyways had tea , then the electric went of again only for twenty minutes at the moment we have both water and electric bliss  .

Got to admit life is boring I am not complaining but I miss normal life I know it could be worse I could be in hospital with the virus staying at home when we can is easier enough specially when the weather is fine and  hot and we can sit out and chill  in the garden  having barbecues drinking cider and eating strawberries .

Found a new walk and we meet these two horse's  in a nearby field .


you can see our house from this road that we are  walking down it is in the distance  the new houses .


kids leave hand painted stones that they have designed around the village , you are suppose to find them and leave them in a new location for others to enjoy .


Bentley the cay hijacked our walk this morning he talks all the time but stays close to Bailey .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...