Monday, February 17, 2020

TRIP TO VETS

They say the two most stressful things in life is moving house and getting divorced or is it married or having kids , i rarely do stress I don't really get impatient over the years I have learned to wait usually if you wait you get what you want.
I really want to move in to the house we viewed I have never moved in to a newly built house I know they have their drawbacks but new paint work top to bottom and  a kitchen that as been never cooked in and a bathroom never used and new carpets through out is a dream that hopefully is about to come true over the next few weeks .By the end of March we should know for sure and fingers crossed and prays answered should all moved in living the dream .

Helen is already putting list of essentials that when we get our new home what we will need .
A new king size bed for us our current bed will go into the spare bedroom for people staying over .
a corner settle for us both to chill out on and watch t.v .A 60 " smart tv for the living room the two t.v's that we have now will go in the spare bedroom and the dining area.

Might be my last week of doing 18.00 - 02.00 will have to see how things pan out  the person on sick whom I have been covering , her sick note runs out on Feb the 14th which of course is Valentine day . She  another twist is that she as put her notice in  to leave will she come back for the remaining fortnight or stay on sick. And once she as left do i get more shifts until the post is covered , I do hope so .

SATURDAY - I had a text message from my line manager asking if I would do another week of 18.00  to 02.00 of course I agreed be silly not to ,The week after this I am on annual leave for a week .

Took both Bailey and Pip to the vets for worming and flea treatment plus for cutting their nails baileys are black and its hard to get it right one wrong cut and they can be painful and bleed  , Bailey likes going in the car he looks on it like a treat and gets real excited .






No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...