Sunday, February 02, 2020

SMOOTHIE

SATURDAY - Got back from work at 03.30 was awake  at 08.00 and finals got my arse out of bed to make a coffee before setting of to the chiropodist .
The lady who does nights is leaving she has put in her notice to leave in a months time might be a while until they get someone else hope I get a few more months doing 18.00 - 02.00 if I can mange them until I go to New York will help me with spending money for the trip, fingers crossed .

Cooked a full breakfast apart from we had run out of baked beans not good and we did not have proper sliced bread we also run out of cooking oil and washing up liquid need to go to the shops .

Sat in the car with fish and chips whilst Helen did her spiritualist work which was from 19.30 until 23.20 a full four hours manage to watch two films one about Frank mad axe Mitchell a gang member of the Kray twins who escaped from Dartmoor prison another a world war one film .

SUNDAY - Went to the supermarket Helen spent £135 on groceries we bought all sorts  including meats mince pork and meatballs , two baking trays and two  cushions for the settee , ice cream , Doritos , chilli cheese , dilute peach for me to take to work , Dolce Gusto coffee pods for my coffee machine , bananas , salad , bread including wraps and thins , money just keeps spending and we only had a small trolley God to think how much a large trolley would cost we did spend £30 on cat and dog food and no way have we enough food for a month maybe a good eight to  ten days.

Made my own smoothie using two bananas a full teaspoon of peanut butter a big chunk of ice cream and some ice , thrown into the blender with a drop of vanilla extract it  turned out pretty good was impressed with my recipe don't know what the shelve life will be 24 hours I guess .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...