Thursday, December 22, 2016

TURKEY IN THE FRIDGE

Woke up went to the bathroom turned on the tap no water went into the kitchen no running water went over the road to my neighbour Ken he had no water it took five hours for us to get the water back on . Thank you Yorkshire water .

Well Christmas is looming how fast the year as gone it will be 2017 in a matter of days I am looking forward to 2017 I think it is going to be a good year for lots of people .Hopefully in the first quarter I will have had my hip replacement and will be back at work .

Went out to a farm shop in Holmfirth and bought a turkey breast joint it is just under 6lb in weight and will serve around 8 to 10 people I also bought a joint of gammon to go with the turkey which weighs in at just under 3lb so the animals should be getting plenty of left overs they are chilling in the fridge .

I also bought some sweet potatoes and leek and sprouts all locally grown .

Went to my little green shed for my haircutting it was getting rather long there where a few waiting Helen waited in the car , after we drove over to Skelmanthorpe a small village a few miles from where we live to a boutique shop mainly because we had seen it advertised on Facebook.

Need to buy a few more presents for my grandson and my daughter I need also to get bits of food like deserts and nibbles but all in all we should be full steam ahead for Christmas 2016 .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...