Sunday, December 11, 2016

DULL I KNOW

Life is a bit dead one of the reasons it is so  is stale we do nothing new ,  we never go to any new places restaurants , pubs and we don't travel , we have never really had a holiday away  together life is difficult money wise  .

A lot  my wages goes on paying bills and putting food on the table  and the odd meal out .

Helen earns some weeks as little as eighty pounds which more or less pays for her cigs and buys the odd bit off food .

She moans about me having no money and I have a go back about the money she spends on her smoking and the fact that she is not earning  more .

I can only do what I can at the moment I can only earn what I get paid on sick which is a full wage minus unsocial hours money .I cant see us having an outstanding Christmas we have no parties to go to no meals out some old Christmas the highlight will be having  a full blown Christmas dinner with all the trimmings which I know is more than what a lot of people will be having so I guess I should wind my neck in and stop my bitching .

A trip in to work to see the occupational therapist I cant wait .T heir soul purpose is to get means others  back into work by any means necessary. I go this afternoon at half past one they have not asked how I am getting there if I need any assistance or even a  parking permit so I don't have to walk miles , Yet  they know I m off work waiting surgery yet they have not  asked me anything or shown any concerns to my moving ability my basic  ability to walk yet these are working in a health environment and have my interests at heart don't think so. Will continue writing this after my meeting.

Well the meeting went ok it was mainly ticking boxes everything I said I had already told my line manager nothing has changed I am off until I have my operation and I have fully  recovered then when i do go back it will be on a phased return which will be less hours for the first four weeks .

Anyway 2017 is looming and as they say things can only get better so here's counting down to the new year .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...