Sunday, December 18, 2016

FROZEN CHRISTMAS

Well Christmas is looming once again and once again we are totally unprepared how this happens every year I have no idea. I say to my self never again next year we will have it nailed and it never happens .We did actually venture  out to day specially to get Christmas cards cutting it fine I know .

I need whiskey and cider a Christmas cake with marzipan  proper loaded mince pies a bottle of port .

I need to buy gift cards and I need to get Helen some brown  leather boots  that she would like .

My Bt pre paid debit card came today with £75 on it will buy a few essentials for Christmas until I get paid in fact it bought us quite a lot I had to register the card to get a pin number so purchases could be made it allowed me to shop anywhere which displayed a maestro/mastercard logo which is just about every major shop or retailer  .

As a result the freezer is quite full bought frozen foods cheese filled bites , meat snacks in pastry parcels ,  chicken satays and kebabs , lamb skewers , larges pizzas , oriental prawns and spring rolls , cheese cakes , mince pies , sirloin steak ,southern fried chicken and onion rings .We still need to get the food for the Christmas day dinner . So it is starting to feel a lot like Christmas .

Bentley our cat went for his last inoculation Friday gone and he is now venturing out . Scary times but so far so good , every hour or so he returns home . He goes off with George our other cat and I do believe George is showing him the ropes and where to go and where not to go , and i genuinely believe he is looking after his welfare , which is great , they usually go out together and return together .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...