Thursday, November 05, 2015

DAY OFF ONE

HAPPY BONFIRE NIGHT even if it is raining cats and dogs saying that the dog is sat on the sofa and Minnie and George are both outside in the pouring rain .

I had a text from my mobile provider asking me if wanted an early upgrade to a iPhone 6s for £58 a month plus a one off payment of £134 pounds which they say will be covered if i traded my 14 month old iPhone 5s in either way its still at a cost of £134 plus a tenner a month extra on the tariff over another twenty four months is £374 , plus they will be extending my contract by another 16 months when all added up they are on to a right winner what a con they make out like its some sort of great deal that they doing me a great favour , when in fact they making loads more of cash out of me it is so one sided they still be wining if they gave me the phone and a iPad as well .

The shower head blew apart this morning , great water pressure or what. The old one was white which did not look right on a metal hose which we replaced a few months ago so  we went out this morning  and bought a shiny chrome one  , it was just a matter of dropping the washer in its outlet and simply  screwing it on the end of the hose  job done  it seems more powerful then the last which is a big plus one cant beat a few decent aimed jets of water .

I am off until Tuesday i know it will fly by it always does i am catching up on some episodes of Blindspot , i have cancelled my Netflix subscription mainly because i don't watch enough programmes sometimes i won't even watch one programme a month .

Bought the latest issue of Stuff magazine i think i will get a subscription next year as i am getting it each month anyway and it will work out cheaper .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...