Wednesday, October 21, 2015

LAST ONE GONE

I would like to buy a Knomad for my iPad mini they look very well made and seem very versatile but cost around £70 for the one that i have been spying on . seeing as it is coming up to my birthday on the 23rd i might treat myself chances are that  i won't but you never know i just might .I also want a page to day 2016 diary journal or do i get a Filofax and diary inserts.

I bought another type of coffee from Nescafe i have been getting the Alta Rica for a couple of years and it is excellent coffee then the other  month i bought a jar of Parisien what made me i don't know  ,and shopping yesterday i bought a jar of Cap Columbie  also by Nescafe which i like for my first cup on a morning or for a breakfast cuppa  i do like the Parisien a lot it does taste great  and it is a hard choice to make to  pick out a definite blend when you like them all , at least by buying three jars it is unlikely i will ever run out of coffee.

No pear cider residing in the fridge the last one just gone over ice  poured after i came in from work just before eleven o clock at night , whilst i was waiting for my sausages fries and onion rings to cook  a simple life i lead.




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...