Saturday, October 24, 2015

BDAY

THURSDAY

I set my alarm for six so i be up and ready to go to Leeds for my days training , there was no need Helen woke me up at half four not for sex because there was the worlds tiniest spider in our bed after that my sleep disturbed  i just couldn't  get back to sleep , next thing the alarm was ten minutes from going off i though i may as well get up .

 I got to the training venue and hour and a half early .and i got a parking spot in the car park which only charges £3.00 for a full days parking .
It was a long day the journey home just after half past this evening didn't help it took me well over a hour to battle through gridlocked cars and motorway repairs took added time  , and it was a bit of a nightmare i am glad i normally finish at ten and don't have the hassle of the commute home in rush hour traffic.Saying that it was nice getting home when i did.

FRIDAY
Its my birthday  today Helen asked me what my ex wife used to give to me and she do one better  , i said a dozen blow jobs  but it didn't work.
Went supermarket shopping got a pizza and pear cider i am easily pleased been happier with a blow job.
My daughter got me a cinema voucher for the Vue picture house i will use it to go see the James Bond film "Spectre".
I had to go to work at least i got the car parked up for the day meaning i wouldn't have to go re park it during my shift .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...