Thursday, October 01, 2015

BANKED

TUESDAY
I spoke with the tax office my claim as been processed and a cheque is being sent to my bank i should have it in my account in the next fourteen days . I will have enough money to pay my sister back which means my wage will be mostly for me which is what we always wanted this should make life so much easier .

THURSDAY
The cheque from the tax office is in my bank but it will still takes three working days to clear so by next Wednesday i should be in a position to  pay my sister the money i owe her back in full which will two months early which is a great blessing and a great weight lifted from my shoulders .

We should have a great Christmas it might even be the best one yet , we are home owners have no rent or mortgage it will be a great start for 2016 .

Watching the following tv series "Minority Report" , "Limitless" and "Blind spot".

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...