Thursday, August 06, 2015

SHOVEL , BARROW AND LIGHTS

I need to buy a hacksaw and a socket set i also need a ladder i will get them all off Ebay when i have the funds.I also need a hard point panel saw and a hard point tenon saw which i bought today ,  i gave all these items away thinking i would have no use if i was renting property the rest of my life there be no need .

Now i have my own house  be it a static home there is still work that needs to be done which can only be done with the right tools .

We went to Leeds today to the Trinity centre to take Helen's I-watch back they gave her a new watch no questions asked as always .

I have someone who wants our pea gravel they brought a trailer round for me to fill up i reckon i have at least six ton of the fcuking stuff to move and i reckon there is around ten wheel barrows to the ton so i ain't doing it in half a day . I think i have three days to load it up .

I have dug out more of the garden for flower beds and i have moved the arch to the end of the path we have also got some more solar powered lights so all in all i have been working harder than what i do at work and when i do go back the week after next it will be for a fcuking rest.




Listening to - Marina And The Diamonds.

Watching - Mission Impossible " Ghost Protocol and "Mr Robot".

Eating - Jacket chilli  and cheese .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...