Wednesday, July 22, 2015

SO FAR

It takes me half a hour to drive to and from work , I use the M1 motorway for most of the way they are installing a smart motorway and the speed limit is capped at fifty , I can quite happy live with a 30 minute drive . It used to take thirty minutes messing around , with catching buses to work when I lived in Leeds.

George our cat was locked in our bedroom whilst we had the door open , so he couldn't exit the Can as we don't want to let him out until he is settled in his surroundings , We left him longer than we should as we found a damp patch on the bedding which was nothing to do with me  ,  he had wee'd on the bed which included the throw , duvet cover , and duvet , we slept in the spare bedroom until the washed duvet dries.

I am working the rest of this week and then next week then I have two weeks annual leave we hope to have a barbecue.

I have sent my application form to the Inland Revenue and Customs for a tax rebate as I paid 18k tax when I got my money through , which hopefully was two and a half grand too much fingers crossed  it's for more but anything back would be greatly appreciated , it is coming via a cheque, I will buy a chest freezer and dryer or at least the clothes dryer.

New things bought for the Can and its grounds , a 15m hose pipe and connector to extend the original hose pipe  it now goes completely around the Can which is 38 foot by 12 foot .
Garden spade hand trowel and fork , table runner and chair for the dining table , somebody battery operated l.e.d lights for the twigs inside and some solar powered lights for the bush in the garden .
Some bird feeders nuts and fat balls and a couple of plants .
Need our log burner from Helens Dads garage bringing over and a couple of sun loungers and a nice fire pit at some stage we like a pond either with goldfish in or just with plants and a fountain .

Really need for the phone and Internet connecting on the coming 29th it's hard tethering when it's a weak signal on my phone.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...