Sunday, March 08, 2015

HAPPY SUNDAY

We went over to my daughters and son in laws house to see little Jensen in his family home we took some flowers over and some baby grows and bibs we also took another load of photos using the iPhone i think i need to get a better camera soon i did want a Sony RX100 111 , would be a classic camera for life .



On the way home we had another look at the static home that we are hopefully buying in the next few weeks fingers crossed , before going home we went to the White Horse inn for some lunch to start with Helen had the fish cake i had liver pattie  for main Helen had the lamb i had the roast beef the food was great i could have done with another Yorkshire pudding and  a lot more roast potatoes and more mash never mind .


Tomorrow and Tuesday to work then six days off. I won a 5200mah battery power bank  of ebay for only£3.20 free p&p should be enough power  to recharge a couple of phones or an iPad when i am out and about .I think a iPhone uses 1500 mah and a iPad mini 4500 mah , i am also bidding on a 20000mah battery bank and some stereo speaks similar to the Beats pill , to be honest identical to the Beats Pill but a 12th of the price if not cheaper.

George or cat is coming out if his shell more and more each day , he sleeps on my side at night sometimes , or if he his on his cushion  in the window cill and he sees me looking  at him when it is first light he will jump down to say good morning , we never have the window curtains drawn he likes looking out to see the crows in the trees and on the old mill chimney opposite  .




I really need to buy some more jeans i seem to wear the same pair all the time and i need a pair of trainers that i can easily pull on or tie the shoe laces and slip them on i have trouble with my hip joint it prevents me from bending down so it is less hassle if i don't have to tie laces ,

I also need after shave i have only a cheap bottle of unbranded aftershave that i sometimes use for going to work i need some nice designer smelling man scent .

I also need a keyboard case for my i pad mini George jumps on the seat when i have my mac book on my lap and there is not enough room so i might use my iPad mini instead.

Listening to - Mark Knopfler as well as Dire Straits

Watching - Edge of tomorrow and Oblivion


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...