Tuesday, March 03, 2015

BACK TO THE GRIND

MONDAY
Fcuking started to snow its my last day off work until March the 11th , decided to go to the supermarket get a few things we need essentially cat litter and toilet rolls as well as food .
I had been driving about fifteen minutes when i realised i had left my wallet at home i felt in my jean pockets as i was driving and it was not there , i did a u-turn to go back home as i pulled up outside our door i looked on the side where i keep my wallet it was not there i put my hand in to my jeans and pulled out the wallet weird .
Jumped back in the car and told Helen i had had it all along she called me a muppet hehe.
Bought some chicken kathi's i have not had any for a while and we also  bought mushrooms  and cheese and chicken pieces in a white wine sauce with  , cheese and onion bakes as well as artichokes which we are going to use for chips instead of potatoes we will over cook them after adding them to a bag with some olive oil and salt just  add them to the bag and shake  .I
 also got a  voucher for 10p  of  for every  litre  of fuel so i filled the car up it cost me 96p a litre , i cant remember it ever being as cheap as that it did drop to £1.04 a litre it is now gradually rising back up so 96p a litre was a good egg.

Back to work tomorrow at least it will be a short week and next week will be shorter still , i should get my increment this month and a pay rise in April hopefully so i will least get more money .

TUESDAY
It is sunny and  it is just before midday i have just been out bought some food from the bakery and butchers , i also  paid the rent £425.
  I will be at work by two and will be home around eleven tonight sometimes i wish i worked normal hours.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...