Wednesday, February 18, 2015

MORE THEN ENOUGH

really tired i get home and are ready to go to sleep.I cook some chicken make a coffee and go online for a short while before going to bed .Tonight i will read some of my the Skin Collector on my iPad before eating dinner , i have no pear cider which is pissing me off .

Helen is still doing the phone lines and is doing ok she did 140 minutes of calls tonight and has four readings booked in for next week.

We take the cat George to the vets next Friday to be neutered so i have booked the day off work  as well as the following Monday and i honestly can not wait . I will also be back to my regular shift pattern of two till ten yippee ,  i will have done nine twelve hour shifts in twelve days it's more than enough.At least it is all down hill till the weekend .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...