Saturday, June 14, 2014

GOOD IN THE HOOD

Friday
Yesterday we went over to Leeds Helen had three evening readings to do in the wrong part of Bramley , but  you can't judge a book by its cover and not all who live there are bad decent people do reside next to scum and  you can't always pick where you want to live if you can it's a big plus in life.

We  got to Leeds way too early  by at least two hours , so I called in to see my Nephew Mark as he always does he puts the kettle on as soon as he sees you and offered us chocolate cheers nephew , I adore and love his house it's just so cool spacious and Victorian along with his great garden and adjoining coach house . I reckon anyone would be happy living there and  I always enjoy time there , as well as seeing him too as he is happy spirit .

I dropped Helen off at her reading address and it looked bad a group of young adults where on the grass verge and in cars loitering about but it's there street and no idiot shits on their own front yard well that was my logic , but pond life is as pond life is so who knows anyway I went to the house with Helen and saw her inside all is good in the hood , I drove to my Sisters house to see  if she was in the hood too she was.

I worked with a man called Stan years ago and his son Mick it was a building company , i have not seen either for well over thirty years plus. We went to visit as they both as live at the same address Stan is in a static caravan and his son lives in a really nice house they have electric gates at the drive and sloping lawns and old fashioned gas type lighting by the look the real McCoy not the replica type he also had a white sports range rover we had a beer and chatted for a good half hour , Stan is 81 years old he is a real character and a great individual is son is too.



i picked Helen up i went in to the house the owner a male with tattoos all down his arms , like a extra from "Dusk till Dawn"  made me a coffee we watched tv he had a Yorkshire terrier and a white husky dog he also showed me his iguana it was three foot long it bit him on his palm and he bleed all over the laminate floor , he said the lizard was a vegetarian and did i want to hold it no way Jose i just wanted it back behind glass blood was still pooling on the floor it bit him again , he said it normally calmed down once it was around his neck , really i thought only way it be round my necks if it was a fucking tie. We left after half an Hour Helen had finished and had been paid and all was good in the hood.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...