Tuesday, October 15, 2013

WEEK SO FAR.

Why does Monday come too fast when Saturday comes too slow. I really hate Monday I hate midnight on Sunday evenings because my freedom is no longer mine as  I am a slave to a wage packet.
Again the first day of the week it is raining and grey which does not help me, to get up and go.
To top it all I got a parking ticket because I was twenty minutes late moving my car from a two hour no return in four hours  parking zone just a way for the council to print money , least its Tuesday now.

I have not really been taking my Nexus tablet to work but I just might as it kills boredom specially late into my shift when I have done what I am going to do , loads of episodes of breaking bad to watch.

Helen had her third driving lesson yesterday  she might get her test done early in the new year , I will be a passenger for a change when we go out can't wait it is not often I get to stare out of a the passenger window it has only happened three or four times in the last five years ,be great rolling along taking photos as I am being chauffeured around.

Pip our Jack Russell is adapted well to cottage life she as fitted right in with living in a small house we are one up one down living  , and we only have two doors one on the toilet and bathroom and one on the front door .





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...